Ayuda relies on the generosity of our donors to support immigrants in our community. Please give today to help our clients achieve their dreams.
- Donate now!
- Give a monthly donation.
- Mail a check to Ayuda, 1413 K ST NW, Suite 500, Washington, DC 20005.
- Donate through OPM’s CFC Campaign (CFC #76261)
- Donate through United Way (#8038)
- Contact our Gift Office to learn how to gift stocks and securities or to make a multi-year pledge and join our Friends of Ayuda Giving Circle.
- Email Laura.Trask@ayuda.com, or call (202) 552-3608.
Our Stewardship Pledge to Donors
We will strive to be worthy of being one of your top three charities. As a donor, you will experience world-class appreciation. We will take extra steps by mail, phone, etc. to express our humble gratitude.
We will connect you to Ayuda’s mission. We will deepen our relationship with you through mission-focused contact. And it will be our honor to hear your moment.
We will share with you compelling stories about clients for whom your gift has brought safety and security. We will focus on the positive impact of our work on the world and the difference you are making in people’s lives.
We will respect and honor each person’s capacity to give and we will value all means of support, including your contribution of time, talent and wisdom.
We want to know your reasons for giving and will work with you to build a legacy personally meaningful to you.
We hope to make you smile as you make immigrant families smile.